Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213. The Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 ensures maximum reliability and precision. Derived with experience gleaned from higher end machines. Exceptional finish quality and supberb results guaranteed by cutting-edge technolog. Provides good overall user experience. Single machine has enourmous versitility and flexibility. S1 series customised depending on manufacturing requirements. Can deliver high finished product quality and productivity.
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 Machine.
- Carbon steel frame made up of electro welded profiles.
- Adjustable 55SH rubber coated and grooved pressure rollers.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with “CE-Norms”.
- Belt change on left side.
- Standard packaging made of cellophane and wooden beams.
- Hexagonal wrenches kit for routine maintenance.
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 Electric cabinet.
- Check panel” alarms with LED.
- Automatic Star/Delta starter for main motors.
- Pad lockable main switch.
- Thermic relays protections on all motors.
- Amp meter for all main motors.
- Electronic digital readout with automatic thickness positioning.
- Motor protection IP 54.
- Automatic positioning of infeed table, including pre-selection of stock removal.
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 Safety devices.
- Front emergency bar.
- Infeed pressure roller with over thickness and anti kick back system.
- Disc brake on each unit for emergency stop.
- Front and rear emergency push buttons.
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 Emergency Stop.
- Sanding belt breakage.
- Not in tension sanding belt.
- Running out sanding belt.
- Low compressed air pressure.
- Sanding belts and conveyor motor overload.
- Door opening (bypassed with key selector).
- Front machine over thickness detector.
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 Pneumatic system.
- Electro pneumatic sanding belt tracking.
- Pad lockable compressed air cut out valve.
- Air filter with condensation separator with automatic drain.
- Self lubricating system for pneumatic components.
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 Sanding drums.
- Made of steel, mounted on eccentric Shaft, to adjust the sanding belt thickness.
- Drum rubber with helicoidal grooves, balanced and rectified.
- Dust hoods with special design for best performance.
- Manual exclusion of working unit.
- Sanding belt tension rollers made of steel, balanced and rectified.
- Front pressure rubber roller (1 roller).
- Back pressure rubber roller (1 roller).
Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213 Conveyor.
- Machined steel worktable.
- Worktable lifting system with four large diameter trapezoidal screws.
- Motor-driven adjustment Worktable.
- 60Sh rubber conveyor belt with ground laminar surface.
- Pneumatic conveyor belt tracking.
- Front table extension: 2 (two) rollers.
- Rear table extension : 2 (two) rollers.
Other New and Used Sander Products
Contact Us For Special Offers
London – 07867 950 153 ● Coventry – 07795 309 669
Glasgow – 01236 432 700 ● Manchester – 07909 290 209
Main UK Distributor Of New And Used Sanders
Try Our New Price Quote Challenge
We will do our best to beat any quote from our competitors on a like for like basis with all new and used woodworking machinery.
Give us a call: Telephone: 01236 432 700
W.S Wood Machinery is expanding its woodworking machinery business into Europe. Let us be your number 1 choice for a Calibrating Sanding Machine Biesse Viet S1 213. Our wide range of new and used woodworking machinery is available to be purchased and delivered throughout Europe, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Woodworking machinery trade-ins welcome. Reduce your costs.
We buy surplus damaged or faulty wood working machinery for spares and repairs.
We buy your surplus wood working machines. Cost effective and frees up space.
Team of highly trained engineers on hand to assist with machine installation. If required, please include this in the message box with your quote. Alternatively, contact us on 01236 432700 to discuss this further. Delivery arranged after the quote.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We have over 50 Brands of woodworking machinery unlisted in stock with new woodworking machinery and equipment arriving weekly. Contact us today to discuss your needs and our latest stock!