Biesse Akron 246 Edgebander
The Biesse Akron 246 Edgebander can process a large variety of boards with ease. No matter the material used (such as MDF) you can be certain that this machine will deal with it. Thanks to an automated system, the whole process takes only seconds. The machine also features premilling. This ensures that boards have even cleaner edges with less waste. The scraper unit on the machine can perform in both profile and flat settings. This is a three phase machine. A Biesse technician is also available for installation at an extra cost.
- – Feed rate: 12 metres a minute
- – Maximum edgebanding thickness: 8mm
- – Minimum panel length: 140mm
- – Minimum panel width: 50mm
- – Trimming saw powered by 2 motors
- – Machine contains a glue pot system
- – 3 phase power
- – Machine dimensions: 5700 x 1800 x 1150mm
- – Motor power: 24.1HP / 18kW
Our team of highly trained engineers can assist with the installation of this machine. Please include this (and any other information you may think is required) in the message box with your quote. Alternatively, feel free to contact us at 01236 432700 to discuss this further. This machine can be loaded via forklift at our workshop. Delivery will be arranged after the quote. Please indicate if you would prefer collection or haulage.