Industrial Table Saw Benches Harwi 130
Industrial Table Saw Benches Harwi 130.Harwi circular rip and cross-cut saw benches. Sustainable circular saw benches with industrial grade quality performance. Robust construction. Machines excel in continuous, heavy duty usage.
- Table extension
- Automatic star delta switch
- Carbide tipped saw blade
- Rip fence with finetuning
- Polycarbonate safety guard (dust extraction ø 100 mm)
- Brake motor
- Push Stick
- Levellers (only for type 130)
- Electrical adjustment (only for type 210)
- Cross-cut sliding table 750 mm in front of saw
- Cross-cut sliding table 1250 mm in front of saw
- Digital read-out width of cut
- Digital read-out angle adjustment
- Electrical height and angle adjustment
- Motor 7,5 kW/400V 3~ I/O 5,5 kW/400V 3~
- Frequency converter
- Table extension till 1250 mm
- Height of cut 135 mm (saw-blade Ø 450 mrip and cross-cut saw benches. Sustainable circular saw benches with industrial grade quality performance. Robust construction. Sawing machines excel in continuous, heavy duty usage.
Contact Us For Special Offers
London – 07867 950 153 ● Coventry – 07795 309 669
Glasgow – 01236 432 700 ● Manchester – 07909 290 209
Authorised UK Distributor Of Industrial Table Saw Benches Harwi 130
Try Our New Price Quote Challenge
Give us a call: We will do our best to beat any quote from our competitors on a like for like basis on all new and used woodworking machinery.
Telephone: 01236 432 700
W.S Wood Machinery is expanding its woodworking machinery business into Europe. Let us be your number 1 choice for an Industrial Table Saw Benches Harwi 130. Our wide range of new and used woodworking machinery is available to be purchased and delivered throughout Europe, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Woodworking machinery trade-ins welcome. Reduce your costs.
We buy surplus damaged or faulty wood working machinery for spares and repairs.
We buy your surplus wood working machines. Cost effective and frees up space.
Our team of highly trained engineers are on hand to assist with machine installation. If required, please include this in the message box with your quote. Contact us: 01236 432700 to discuss this further. Delivery arranged after the quote.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We have over 50 Brands of woodworking machinery unlisted in stock with new woodworking machinery and equipment arriving weekly. Contact us today to discuss your needs and our latest stock!